Many motorists service their vehicle every year, or every 12,000 miles, whichever comes first. Servicing your vehicle keeps it in good working order, and reduces the risk of a breakdown. It can also help maintain your vehicles value.
Wells Tyres also carry out ALL MECHANICAL WORK to vehicles. With over 20 years experience of servicing cars, our skilled mechanics, state of the art diagnostic equipment and high quality parts will ensure that your vehicle is in great hands. From fitting a new bulb in your headlight to changing your clutch, Wells do it all. Contact us for further information.
Air conditioning efficiency decreases by approximately 15% each year. This means that a three year old car may have lost almost half its efficiency, seriously impacting on the performance of the system and damaging the components involved.
Due to lack of use during the winter months condensation builds up in the air conditioning system creating a breeding ground for fungi and bacteria. Once the summer comes this build up of microbes is projected out through the vents, creating an unhealthy atmosphere, and possibly an unpleasant smell, which your passengers are inhaling. Benefits of a properly recharged air conditioning system are:
- Efficient, cool air in summer
- Warm dehumidified air that easily demists steamed up windows in winter
- Filters pollutants and airborne particles such as pollen, helping allergy sufferers
- Odour free vehicle
- Save money of fuel consumption
So why not book your car into Wells today or contact us for a quote to get your air conditioning checked? As part of our service we'll do:
- Temperature checks
- Evacuation of air and moisture from the system
- Leak test
- Recharging refrigerant to recommended levels, adding fresh system oil as necessary
- Air conditioning cleaner to clear up bacterial build up and remove any unpleasant smells